In order to register for any of the FIYA track meets, you MUST do the following AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TRACK MEET:
1. Go to www.meetregister.com;
2. Setup a Team Account by Clicking on Team Signup button;
3. Complete the information required (those with an asterisk *). NOTE - for "Team Type" use the drop down menu and select "High School";
4. You then enter your entire track roster by entering each athlete's first and last name, gender and grade level;
5. After entering your roster, you can then find the FIYA track meet that you are interested in signing your athletes up. In order to do this accurately, you need to know the following guidelines for a FIYA track and field event:
6. The cost to participate in a FIYA Track Meet is $10 per athlete. Upon arriving at the track meet, track coaches should report to the registration table. The track coach should make one payment for all of the track athletes at the registration table. We will accept cash, check or credit card. For credit cards, there will be $1 service fee transaction. Again you only are paying for the track athletes whom you have registered on MeetRegister. You will receive a bib number for each track athlete which he/she should wear on the front of the shirt.